Find A Photographer Photo of the Year Awards 2019 Terms and Conditions
By entering in these awards, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Find A Photographer Photo of the Year Awards are a People’s Choice award celebrating the images of photographers from around Australia across all genres.
As with any competition, complying with the terms and conditions of these awards forms part of the entry criteria. Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria. Failure to comply may result in your disqualification.
How to Enter
Entry is open to Find A Photographer Premium listed businesses.
Entry is open to Find A Photographer Featured listed businesses.
Entry is online only via the following submission link: https://www.tfaforms.com/4771314
Entries close on Wednesday November 13, 2019 at 1pm AEST.
In order to enter the Find A Photographer Awards, your business must
*Have a Premium or Featured listing on the Find A Photographer directory. (N.B. You may choose upgrade to a premium or featured listing at any time during the nomination period in order to be eligible to enter.)
*Be located in Australia and have an ABN
*Be Australian owned
Style Pose Click and Find a Photographer staff members and their families are not eligible to enter.
Awards entries open on October 28, 2019 and must be submitted by 1pm AEST on Wednesday November 13, 2019. Your entry form for your entry must be completed fully and all details must be correct.
Find a Photographer Photo of the Year Entry Guidelines
- All Featured and Premium listed photographers are eligible to enter TWO images in the competition.
- Images may be from any genre. Inappropriate images will be excluded at the discretion of Find A Photographer Australia.
- Images must have been taken during 2019 and must be your own work.
- Images may include digital overlays, backgrounds and other non photographic elements.
- All images must be watermarked, under 5mb in size and saved as a jpg.
- All images must be renamed to include your business name e.g.: “JaneHillPhotography1.jpg”
- The images entered must have been taken by the photographer submitting the entry.
- These awards are a ‘People’s Choice’ award voted on by members of the general public with each member of the general public allowed to vote via the voting portal ONCE.
- Voting will open on Friday November 15, 2019. Voting will close on Sunday December 15, 2019.
- All entrants will be notified when the voting system goes live and given a link to share with clients, family and friends.
Prizes and Judging
The Find A Photographer Photo of the Year Awards are judged and voted on by the general public. The winners will be determined by the number of votes. The image with the most votes overall will be awarded the Find A Photographer Photo of the Year Award. There will also be runner up 2nd and 3rd place prizes.
The overall winner and runners up will be calculated on Monday December 16, 2019 and contacted via email. They will be also be announced on the Find A Photographer website and Facebook and Instagram pages.
Find a Photographer’s decision on the winners is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
The overall first place photographer winner of the Photo of the Year Awards will receive the following prizes valued at $1000:
- 12 x 18 inch Acrylic Face Mount from Streets Imaging
- Winner’s Trophy and certificate for display in their studio space.
- One month paid online marketing campaign promoting their win
- Two week Google AdWords campaign
- Two week Facebook/Instagram campaign
- PR campaign celebrating their win
- $500 in marketing spend with www.findaphotographer.com.au valid for 12 months
The 2nd and 3rd place runners up will receive the following prizes:
- Dedicated blog post
- PR campaign celebrating their win
General Public Voter’s Prize
All members of the general public who vote in the awards will be entered into the draw to win the Voter’s Prize. The Voter’s prize will be drawn at random. The prize consists of 1 x $200 MyProPhoto print voucher to use towards printing personal images. General Public Voters Terms and Conditions of entry can be found here.
By entering this competition and accepting a prize, you agree to participate in marketing activities in relation to the prize, including being interviewed and photographed. We reserve the right to use your comments, images and name for marketing and publicity purposes in any media without compensation.
A prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. All other expenses associated with the prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
We (Find a Photographer Australia) reserve the right at any time to request entrants to provide proof of valid entry and to disqualify any entrant who we have reason to believe has breached these terms and conditions or engaged in any improper conduct or conduct that may jeopardise the competition.
We will not be held liable for any entries not received for any reason during the entry period.
We reserve the right at any time to verify the validity of public votes and voters and to disqualify any voter who submits a vote that is not in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Find A Photographer Australia takes no responsibility for late or misdirected votes, nor for any failure to receive a vote as a result of a technical problem of any kind or any traffic congestion on the internet or website.
We are not liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen or damaged in any way after it leaves our possession.
We are not responsible for any variation in the value of a prize.
If for any reason we are not able to conduct the awards as planned, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to take any action that may be available.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss, including indirect and consequential loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the awards. You will indemnify us and our officers, employees or agents against any loss or liability from any claim or action that arises as a result of a breach of these terms by you, or your use of the materials or information supplied by you under these terms.
We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning.