The Find A Photographer Awards are an opportunity for photography businesses across Australia to be recognised for exceptional industry performance across a variety of categories. This awards program has been designed to commend businesses not for their photographic skill, but for their ability to run a successful photography enterprise and to shine light on those who are using their photography expertise in unique and meaningful ways.
In 2020, photography businesses can enter the following awards categories:
To enter each category, a 1000 word (max) written submission must be completed by 5pm October 31st 2020.
Businesses are eligible to enter as many categories as they wish and may refer to work undertaken in the last year.
All entries that are deemed to have fulfilled the criteria by the judges will be commended for their entries. We encourage businesses of all sizes, skill levels, genres and years of service to enter these awards. Terms & conditions of entry can be viewed here.
All members of the Find A Photographer Australia directory are also automatically entered into this category in their state of residence. Photography Business of the Year and Vendor of the Year Awards are calculated according to a variety of criteria including:
1. The number of reviews you receive on your www.findaphotographer.com.au listing from January 1st 2020 to October 31st 2020
2. The average star rating of your reviews
3. The amount of interaction clients and prospective clients have with your www.findaphotographer.com.aulisting available via analytics during the January – October period
4. The quality of your listing – description, gallery images, website links etc according to a 10 point audit completed by our judging panel.
ENTRY IS OPEN AND FREE TO ALL FIND A PHOTOGRAPHER AUSTRALIA MEMBERS.
In alignment with the mission of Find A Photographer Australia, our prize packages have been designed with the sole purpose of helping the winners of each category to further expand and promote their businesses to future clients.
Each specialist category winner, National photography business of the year and Vendor of the year winners will receive a full marketing and public relations package valued at over $1000.
- Category Trophy for display in your studio space.
- One month paid online marketing campaign promoting your win to your target audience
- Two week Google Adwords campaign
- Two week Facebook/Instagram campaign
- Public Relations campaign with press releases and images issued to local media outlets in your area and throughout the photography industry.
- A comprehensive marketing program with www.findaphotographer.com.au including a variety of spotlight articles and social media features.
- Online store marketing products valued at $500 from A Little Life Creative.
State award winners who do not take out the National prize will receive a trophy and spotlight articles.