It’s that time! As 2019 draws to a close, we get set to celebrate all of the amazing imagery created by the incredibly talented Find A Photographer Australia photographers! These awards are a PEOPLE’S CHOICE competition and voting will be open to all members of the general public.
HOW TO VOTE
If you would like to vote for your favourite Photo of the Year, this link will become active when voting opens from November 15th 2019. All voters go in the draw to win a $200 MyProPhoto print voucher to use for your personal images.
HOW TO ENTER
All premium and featured members of http://www.findaphotographer.com.au are eligible to enter the 2019 Photo of the Year Awards.
- All paying listed photographers are eligible to enter TWO images in the competition.
- Images may be of any genre. Inappropriate images will not be included at the discretion of admin.
- All images must have been taken during 2019.
- All images must be your own work but may include digital overlays, backgrounds and non photographic elements.
- All images must be watermarked, under 5mb in size and saved as a jpg.
- All images must be renamed to include your business name eg: “JaneHillPhotography1.jpg”
- Images must be received by 1pm Wednesday November 13th to be included.
- All entrants will be notified when the voting system goes live and given a link to share with clients, family and friends.
A $1000 first prize will be awarded to the image that receives the most votes during the November 15th – December 15th voting period.
2nd and 3rd prizes including a certificate, dedicated blog post and PR & Marketing campaign will be awarded to the next 2 highest placing images.